ESN Sango Coral

ESN Sango Coral

Regular price €24,90
€111,66/kg
incl. VAT plus Shipping. Delivery: 5 - 8 workdays.
Lowest price last 30 days
€24,90 €22,41 placeholder

ESN Sango Coral made of ultra-fine Sango sea coral powder containing ionized calcium & magnesium in the optimal 2:1 ratio can be absorbed into your body quickly. There are so many benefits in calcium & magnesium that improve your body's functions!

  • Optimal dosing (660 mg calcium + 330 mg magnesium)
  • 180 capsules - 2-month pack
  • Easy to take - easy-to-swallow capsules
  • Tested quality - Made in Germany
Suggested Use

Direction

Take 3 capsules (unchewed) per day with sufficient water or juice.

Note: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store the product out of the reach of small children!

Supplement Facts
Nutritional values amount per daily serving 3 capsules
Sango Sea Coral 3300 mg
    calcium 660 mg
    magnesium 330 mg

Ingredients

Sango coral (finely ground), plant-based capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC)).

Manufacturer

Fitmart GmbH & Co KG, Werner-von-Siemens-Strasse 8, 25337 Elmshorn, Germany.

Amount

180 capsules

Frequently bought together

Please, select at least one product to be added to the shopping cart
Total: €49,70

Magnesium & Calcium

There are so many benefits in calcium & magnesium that improve your body's functions.

Sustainability

Protecting nature and being sustainable to support the ecosystem of coral reefs. These are values we stand for!

Made in Germany

Manufactured in our German in-house production facility using the latest technology according to the highest quality standards.

Advantages of Magnesium

Magnesium for a Healthy Metabolism

No wonder that there are 10 health-related effects of magnesium confirmed by the European Food Safety Authority. These relate, for example, in addition to those already mentioned, to the contribution to normal muscle function*, healthy functioning of the nervous system*, electrolyte balance* and cell division*. Furthermore, magnesium also contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.

Magnesium deficiency can manifest itself through muscle dysfunctions such as painful muscle and calf cramps. These muscle contraction problems can be caused by an imbalance of electrolytes. In extreme cases, an electrolyte imbalance can also manifest itself in the form of tension in the neck and shoulder area as well as headaches, migraines or insomnia. According to the National Nutrition Survey II, 26% of men and 29% of women in Germany do not reach the recommended minimum intake.

Consequences of calcium deficiency

Rich in Natural Calcium

In terms of quantitiy, calcium is the most important mineral in the body, with up to 1.5 kg. 99% of this is stored in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is particularly important for muscle and nerve cells. Therefore, the EU has stated 10 health claims of calcium, an essential mineral!

In addition to the factors already mentioned, calcium contributes, among other things, to the signal transmission between nerve cells and to the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. This makes it even more alarming that, according to the National Nutrition Survey II, 46% of men and 55% of women do not reach the recommended minimum intake of calcium. Ensure your calcium and magnesium intake with ESN Sango Coral made from natural sango sea coral powder!

Fossil Sango Sea Coral

Sustainability, for the sake of nature

The Japanese Environmental Protection Agency regulates the collection of fossil sango sea coral on the archipelagos of Okinawa Prefecture. Living conservation and sustainability for the sake of the coral reef ecosystem are values we stand for!

Harvest from the bottom of the sea

Only naturally dissolved coral fragments found scattered on the seabed around Okinawa's reefs are collected at a depth where no living corals are found. There is no interference with nature, only what is released by it is used.

Distance rules

Out of consideration for the sensitive coral reefs, the collectors strictly adhere to the distance rules, so that flora and fauna remain untouched and quiet. 1000 m safety distance and at least sixty meters depth support the preservation of the ecosystem. Environmentally friendly behavior Only the fossil coral fragments are taken gently and as far as possible without disturbing turbulence. The remaining resources are of course preserved for nature.