ESN calorie calculator - your way to a targeted diet
Our calorie requirement calculator allows you to develop a personalized nutrition strategy that is tailored to your fitness goals. Based on the information you enter, the calorie calculator will show you how many calories you need:
Whether you want to lose weight, maintain your weight or gain weight, this Kcal calculator adapts to your needs and goals. How does it work? With the calorie calculator, you can calculate your daily calorie requirement, i.e. the calories you should consume per day in order to achieve your personal goal in the best possible way: your target calories. Knowing how many calories you should consume each day is crucial when it comes to achieving your fitness goals, as it allows you to plan and adjust your diet accordingly. We'll tell you why this is so important.
1. calorie calculator for losing weight:
To lose weight, you need to create a calorie deficit. This means that you need to eat fewer calories than you consume. Our calorie deficit calculator not only calculates your daily calorie consumption, but also gives you a guideline with the specified target calories, which you can use to achieve a moderate calorie deficit for healthy weight loss. The target calories and tips for the distribution of proteins, carbohydrates and fat support you in losing fat while maintaining your muscle mass. Without this information, you could run the risk of eating too few or too many calories, which could hinder your weight loss progress.
2. calorie calculator to maintain weight:
To maintain your current weight, it's important to keep your calorie intake in balance with your calorie expenditure - in other words, eating exactly as many calories as you burn through basal metabolic rate and activity. If you use our calorie calculator to calculate your daily target calories for maintaining your weight, this figure will also correspond to your daily calorie consumption based on the information you have provided. By adjusting your diet to the recommended target calories, you can ensure that you neither overeat and gain weight unintentionally nor undereat and lose energy and muscle mass.
3. calorie calculator to gain weight:
If you want to build muscle or gain weight, it's important to create a calorie surplus by eating more calories than you consume. Our calorie calculator therefore calculates your daily calorie requirement and gives you a guideline with the suggested target calories so that you can eat more calories than you consume and control your surplus.
Calculating target calories - how does our calorie calculator work?
Here is a simple guide on how to use our calorie calculator to calculate your daily calorie requirements and optimize your diet in line with your goals:
1. enter personal data: Your individual data is the key to calculating your personal basal metabolic rate - the amount of calories your body needs to function at rest. Start by giving the calorie calculator some basic information: Gender, weight, age, height and body fat percentage (BFA).
2. determine your daily activity: Indicate how active you are in your everyday life outside of your sport. Choose between "not very active, somewhat active, active and very active". This information helps our calorie calculator to take into account your daily physical activity without exercise.
3. indicate sports activities: How many times a week do you exercise? The more precisely you specify your sporting activities, the more accurately the calorie calculator can calculate your total calorie consumption or determine your total calorie requirement in relation to your goal.
4. set a goal: Decide whether you want to lose weight, maintain your weight or gain weight. Depending on which goal you choose, the calorie calculator will show you your daily target calories and tips on macro distribution.